Grand River Hospital offers My CARE Source, an innovative computer program for patients with cancer or kidney disease. My CARE Source is a tool that you and your family can use to access around-the-clock information enabling you to take an active role in managing your care.
My CARE Source offers:
- Treatment plan information
- Symptom and side effect monitoring
- Appointment confirmation
- Personal health profile
- Supportive Care Team members directory
- Education program information
- Personal diary
- Discussion board
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Medication and supplies requested from Health Care Centre Pharmacy
If you are a registered patient of the cancer centre or the renal program, have access to a computer and use the Internet, you can subscribe to My CARE Source. There is no cost to join.
Please speak to your healthcare team for more information and to learn how to sign on to My CARE Source. Our volunteers are also available to teach you and your family how to use My CARE Source.