Grand River Hospital’s communications department includes the following staff members:
- Mark Karjaluoto, director of communications: 519-749-4300 extension 2788, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Cheryl Evans, communications officer: 519-749-4300 extension 3899, Cheryl.email@example.com; and
- Anna Hewat, communications officer (cancer program, renal program): 519-749-4300 extension 2986, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to welcome members of the media to Grand River Hospital. We ask reporters to please call a public affairs representative before arriving on the site. Our priority is to assist members of the media while maintaining our patients’ privacy and supporting the care activities of our staff.
We can provide the following services to you:
- Coordination of media interviews on a wide range of subjects;
- Arrangements for B-roll or photographs inside the hospital, respecting patient privacy and care services provided by our staff;
- Quality photographs for use in publications should your photographer not be readily available;
- Background information and statistics to support the development of stories; and
- An after-hours paging service for emergency media calls during evenings and weekends. The pager number is 519-244-3088.