Grand River Hospital’s patient accounts and cashier services are available to assist with billings for non-provincially funded services that the hospital provides.
Cashier offices are located at both the KW and Freeport Sites. Their contact information is as follows:
The KW Site’s (835 King Street West, Kitchener) cashier is on the third floor, behind the main reception desk in the main lobby. It is open from Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm, excluding statutory holidays. The contact number is 519-749-4300, extension 2205.
The Freeport Site’s (3570 King Street East, Kitchener) cashier is on the first floor by the gift shop. It is open from Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm, excluding statutory holidays. The contact number is 519-749-4300 extension 7082.
Our email address is email@example.com
We have several options for payment of hospital services. We accept debit cards, Visa, Mastercard, cheques and/or bank drafts and money orders.
Some of the ways you can pay a bill are as follows:
- In person at our cashier’s office, either at the Freeport or KW Sites.
- By mail: Cheques can be made payable to: Grand River Hospital. Please indicate your account number on your cheque. Payments for both sites can be mailed to: Grand River Hospital, Attention: Patient Accounts, P. O. Box 9056, 835 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario N2G 1G3.
- On-Line: Electronic funds transfer can be done through your home bank website. You will need to have arranged this option with your bank prior. Grand River Hospital will be listed as one of the vendors for selection. Please reference your GRH account number (found on your invoice) when making your payment.
- Telephone personal banking: Available through your home bank. Please consult with your bank for details.
- By credit card: please complete the top portion of your bill or statement, with your credit card information and mail to Grand River Hospital.
Alternatively, please call the cashier office at 519-749-4300 ext. 2205 (KW Site) or ext. 7082 (Freeport Site) and your payment can be processed over the phone. An authorization number will be provided to you.
Please note that a $20 processing fee will apply on all returned payments. We’ll be pleased to forward receipts upon request.
If you would like to make a donation to support enhancements to patient care at Grand River Hospital, we’d appreciate your support. Please feel free to visit the Grand River Hospital Foundation website at http://www.grhf.org/ or call 519-749-4205.
Patient accounts questions:
We’re happy to help with inquiries about your patient account.
We welcome your calls at 719-749-4300 ext 2604. To speak with the right person, please dial the following extensions depending on the first letter of your last name.
- For last names starting with A, B, C or D, please dial extension 3838.
- For last names starting with E, F, G, H or I, please dial extension 2319
- For last names starting with J, L, Ma-Mc, W, X, Y or Z, please dial extension 2133
- For last names starting with Md to Mz, please dial extension 2134
- For last names starting with N, O, P, Q, R, please dial extension 3836
- For last names starting with K, S, T, U, V, please dial extension 3706
For more information, please click here to visit our frequently-asked questions section about patient accounts and payments.