Managing patient and family experiences and expectations through the provision of patient-centred care is of paramount importance at Grand River Hospital.
Ontario hospitals measure patient satisfaction to better understand patients and families hospital care experiences. In its’ leadership role, the Ontario Hospital Association has created a standardized approach for Ontario hospitals wishing to survey their patients.
The following satisfaction questionnaires are currently used throughout Ontario:
- Adult acute care
- Ambulatory clinics
- Ambulatory oncology
- Complex continuing care/ long-term care resident and family
- Day surgery
- Emergency department
- Mental health (long stay inpatient, short stay inpatient and outpatient)
- Paediatric acute care
- Paediatric ambulatory clinics
- Rehabilitation care
To view the GRH publicly reported results visit MyHospital.ca.
1. Select the Patient or Family Experience indicator.
2. Enter Kitchener as location and select “Search”.
3. Select Grand River Hospital.