The Grand River Hospital volunteer association is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with Grand River Hospital. We are motivated to support the KW and Freeport Sites, as well as the Grand River Regional Cancer Centre.
The volunteer association provides supplementary and direct patient services, as well as financial support that we generate from our gift shops, stores and our Tim Hortons franchise at the KW Site.
Financial support to all sites is provided through the Grand River Hospital Foundation.
For more information, please contact any board member at 519-749-4300 ext. 3904
Board members include:
- Bobby Thompson, President
- Manpreet Bedi, Vice President
- Sandra Archer, Director – Fundraising
- Nancy Carrique, Secretary
- Joanne Cheal, Director – Membership and Social
- Sam Haylock, Director – Finance
- Connie Repa, Director – Patient Services KW Campus
- Bill Schmidt, Director-at-large – Business Support
- Vallerie Scott, Director – Patient Services Freeport Campus
- Brandon Van Dam, Director – Business Affairs
- Sandy Wilcox, Director-at-large – Freeport Support