The Grand River Hospital volunteer association is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with Grand River Hospital. We are motivated to support the KW and Freeport Sites, as well as the Grand River Regional Cancer Centre.
The volunteer association provides supplementary and direct patient services, as well as financial support that we generate from our gift shops, stores and our Tim Hortons franchise at the KW Site.
Financial support to all sites is provided through the Grand River Hospital Foundation.
For more information, please contact any board member at 519-749-4300 ext. 3904
Board members include:
- Ken Cressman, president
- Frances Tuncel, vice president
- Manpreet Bedi, director at large
- Nancy Carrique, director of fundraising
- Joanne Cheal, secretary
- Heidi Fuentes, director at large
- Nhung Le, director: membership, social and communication
- Mary Kuhn Lyman, director of patient services- KW Site
- Connie Repa, director at large and assistant director of business
- Bill Schmidt, director of business affairs
- Sandy Wilcox, director of patient services- Freeport Site
- Peter Whitby Jr., director of finance