We welcome requests for tours within the context of our responsibilities to provide patient care and protect the privacy of those for whom we are caring.
The hospital considers a tour to be an opportunity for an individual or a group to participate in a guided exploration of a hospital program or service which does not involve:
- Direct patient care;
- Escorting a patient to receive care services;
- Visiting a patient;
- A meeting to conduct a business opportunity or partnership involving the hospital; and/or
- An educational opportunity organized by the hospital or an affiliated service.
If you have a tour request, please contact GRH’s communications department at 519-749-4300 extension 2788 or email email@example.com as early as possible with the following information:
- The date and time for the proposed tour;
- The purpose of the tour;
- Specific areas you would like to visit during the tour;
- Numbers of participants;
- Accessibility needs; and
- Any needs related to documenting a tour (e.g. photography, video or audio recording).
We will then work within the hospital to determine:
- How we can accommodate a tour without impacting patient care and privacy;
- Scheduling and tour guides;
- Infection prevention and control needs; and
- Privacy and security requirements.
Tour participants will be required to complete a privacy pledge before the tour begins.
While GRH will make every effort to accommodate groups requesting a tour, GRH has the exclusive right to decline conducting a tour or cancel a previously-arranged tour.