We are pleased that you have chosen Grand River Hospital to have your baby. Over the course of your pregnancy you will have many questions. Between your health care providers, Waterloo Region Public Health and your community hospital, we strive to answer those questions or to guide you to the most appropriate resources for your needs.
We hope that this information is helpful and that your stay is as comfortable as possible.
Childbirth registration forms
Before coming to the hospital, please print, fill out and bring with you the childbirth registration forms. You are to bring these completed forms with you when you come to the hospital to deliver your baby. If you don't have access to a printer, please ask your doctor's office to help you.
Childbirth registration forms (PDF document)
When you come to the hospital, be sure to bring with you:
- Your completed childbirth registration forms.
- Your provincial health card (if you have one);
- Your extended health coverage information and policy numbers;
- Other papers given to you by your doctor, e.g. antenatal records; and
- Questions about pregnancy, your birth experience, your hospital stay and community supports.