What to bring with you to the hospital
Before coming to the hospital ensure that you have:
- Removed all jewelry (including body piercing), fingernail polish and make up.
- Read and understand the patient accommodation information sheet.
- Read and understand the visiting hour instruction card including information for family members
In order to make your hospital stay most comfortable, please bring the following items with you when you come to have your baby.
You must bring these items for you and your baby as they will not be provided by the hospital:
- Package of Baby diapers (“NEWBORN” size)
- Package of Baby wipes
- 2 pkgs of sanitary pads (long, MAXI size)
- 4-5 pairs underwear (brief style)
- Car seat for baby to travel home
Other items you may wish to bring with you:
- Toiletries (soap, toothbrush, toothpaste etc)
- Water bottle
- Clothes for baby
- Your own pillow (bright pillow case)