GRH has provided several documents in Adobe PDF format for spiritual care needs and services, along with several links to external websites. Click on the highlighted text to view these brochures and resources
- Sesame Street Children's Grieving Resources: An extensive on-line guide for parents and children facing loss, with video and written resources. In English and Spanish.
- Bereaved Families of Ontario is a peer-support organization active locally and across the province.
- Guide to Advance Care Planning: Sometimes we cannot speak for ourselves about the kind of care we would like to receive. This document from the Province of Ontario helps individuals and families plan ahead for times when illness and disability may make decision-making difficult.
- When Someone is Dying In Hospital: a guide to the dying process, for families, friends, and patients provided by Hospice Palliative Care of Waterloo and Wellington
- When Someone is Dying in the community: a guide to the dying process, for families, friends, and patients provided by Hospice Palliative Care of Waterloo and Wellington
- When Someone Dies: A guide for bereaved families, specific to Waterloo Region, detailing next steps for family and friends following a death.
- Helping Children to Grieve: A brief guide for families.
- Bereavement Support Services in Kitchener-Waterloo: A listing of Waterloo Region bereavement supports.
- The Catholic Church's Pastoral Care to the Sick and Dying: A guide to some of the Roman Catholic Church's ministry and sacraments.
- Grief after Suicide: A guide produced by the Waterloo Region Suicide Prevention Council