Login to My CARE Source
Grand River Hospital offers My CARE Source, an innovative computer program for patients with cancer. My CARE Source is a tool that you and your family can use to access around-the-clock information enabling you to take an active role in managing your care.
My CARE Source offers:
- Treatment plan information
- Symptom and side effect monitoring
- Appointment request and confirmation
- Personal health profile
- Supportive care team members directory
- Education program information
- Personal diary
- Discussion board
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Medication and supplies requested from (Health Care Centre Pharmacy)
If you are a registered patient of the cancer centre, have access to a computer and use the internet, you can subscribe to My CARE Source. There is no cost to join. Computers are also available in the resource centre at the cancer centre for your use.
Please speak to your supportive care coordinator or visit the main registration desk for more details and to learn how to sign on to My CARE Source. Our volunteers are also available to teach you and your family how to use My CARE Source.