GRH is pleased to make available educational event information and resources on this page. Please check back for past presentations and upcoming conference information.
GRH Day in Psychiatry, November 9 2016
All documents are provided in Adobe PDF format.
- Management of Childhood ADHD, Dr. Alexandre Tavares
- Shared Care of MCI/Early Dementia, Dr. Olufemi Banjo
- PTSD Assessment and Management in the Community Setting, Dr. Robyn Fallen
- Depression in Children and Adolescents, Olasunkanmi Mabifa
- Waterloo Wellington Specialized Geriatric Services
- MCI and Early Dementia, the Role of Memory Clinics, Dr. Fred Mather
- Medical Management of Opioid Abuse- from Prescription Drugs to Street Heroin, Dr. Abraham Popoola
- A Community Approach to Managing Eating Disorders in the Waterloo-Wellington LHIN, Canadian Mental Health Association Waterloo Wellington