The Grand River Regional Cancer Centre (GRRCC) is the largest provider of chemotherapy (systemic therapy) and cancer surgery, as well as the sole provider of radiation therapy in the Waterloo Wellington region.
The GRRCC provides supportive care services that benefit both our patients and their families, which include pain and symptom management, social work, nutritional counselling, spiritual care and physiotherapy.
Other programs and services offered at GRRCC include:
- Inpatient oncology
- Palliative care
- Research and clinical trials
- Genetics counselling
- Diagnostic assessment programs (DAPs)
- Waterloo Wellington Breast Centre
- Cancer screening programs
- Community oncology clinics
- Multidisciplinary cancer conferences