The Waterloo Wellington Regional Cancer Program provides services that can help you and your family during your experience at the cancer centre.
No matter which regional cancer site you are having your treatment, you can access any of the support services offered.
- Psychosocial Oncology
- Registered Dietitians
- Social Work
- Spiritual Care
- Music Therapy
- Pain and Symptom Management team
- Quit Smoking
How do I access these services?
- First, talk with your health care team about your concerns
- Your health care team will work with you to decide which support services would be most helpful.
- A referral will be sent to the support service
- You will get a phone call to book an appointment