As part of the Waterloo Wellington Regional Cancer Program you have many ways to access patient learning tools. Some of these ways are:
- Online patient education search *coming early 2021*
- Online Program and learning resources
- GRRCC Workshops & Classes *on hold due to COVID-19*
- J. Wesley Graham Patient and Family Resource Centre
Search for patient education materials online
WWRCP will soon be releasing a patient education search bar that will let you, your family or your care partners search for cancer related information.
The search bar will include:
- Cancer Care Ontario Symptom Management Guides
- Cancer Pathfinders
- Handouts from your health care team
- Cancer related websites
Below is a list of websites for you to visit. Each of these websites offer good quality information about cancer, symptoms, research or cancer services. Click on any name below and a new page will open and take you to the website.
- Cancer Care Ontario
- Cancer Chat Canada
- Canadian Cancer Society
- British Columbia Cancer Agency
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
- Canadian Cancer Clinical Trials Network
Please note that all workshops that were offered at Grand River Regional Cancer Centre are currently on hold due to COVID-19.
Online Programs & Services
There are many online programs and services that you can access. These include local Waterloo Region programs like Hopespring or WELL-FIT.
Visit our Community Programs & Partners page for details and links.