Apply to join our Board of Directors and committees
Grand River Hospital is seeking dynamic individuals that reflect the diversity in our communities to join its Board of Directors and committees. These groups will provide collaborative governance, enhance partnerships, and transform health care and patient experiences to benefit our community. We are prioritizing the following criteria, experience and expertise in potential candidates:
- Diversity – board membership that is representative of the community’s demographics;
- Knowledge of and expertise from within the legal sector;
- Experience with governance and strategy development within innovation sectors;
- Experience developing a collaborative governance structure;
- Governance experience with an emphasis on a collaborative and partnership approach;
- Senior leadership experience within a high performing/high reliability organization;
- Demonstrates a high level of political acuity; and/or
- Risk management experience.
The hospital is accepting applications until March 8, 9:00 am. To apply, please click here to download, review, and complete the Board Application package.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in learning more about GRH's Board of Directors? Please feel free to review our Board’s web pages, which include