Welcome to the Waterloo Wellington Regional Cancer Program (WWRCP).
The WWRCP is a network made up of healthcare professionals and hospitals that provide cancer care across Waterloo Region, Wellington County and the southern portion of Grey County.
Contact the Regional Program
Want to get a hold of the Waterloo Wellington Regional Cancer Program (WWRCP)?
Email us to:
- Ask questions about regional programs and services
- Leave comments about your care
- Highlight something good or not so good with your experience
- Reach our Regional Coordinators
Your Guide to the Waterloo Wellington Regional Cancer Program
If you are a first time patient or coming back for follow up read through our Patient & Family guide to the WWRCP. This guide will provide a summary of the information found around this website. You can read it online, download it or print it at home.
Add to your orientation guide by choosing the a general information package from one or more of your cancer care sites:
- Grand River Regional Cancer Centre
- Cambridge Memorial Hospital *coming soon
- St. Mary's General Hospital *coming soon
- Guelph General Hospital *coming soon
- North Wellington Health Care *coming soon
- Groves Memorial Community Hospital *coming soon