Your Guide to the Waterloo Wellington Regional Cancer Program
Patient, Family & Care Partner Information
If you are a first time patient or coming back for follow up read through our patient orientation guide, "Your Guide to the Waterloo Wellington Regional Cancer Program".
This booklet was created by our WWRCP patients and health care team to give you key information that you will need as a patient, family member or caregiver. This booklet has information that can be used through all stages of your journey with the Regional Cancer Program.
Inside you will find:
- Regional Cancer Program sites and locations
- General contact information & hours
- Review of your health care team
- Basic overview of treatment options
- Support options
- Patient learning information