Welcome to the Waterloo Wellington Regional Cancer Program (WWRCP).
The WWRCP is a network made up of healthcare professionals and hospitals that provide cancer care across Waterloo Region, Wellington County and the southern portion of Grey County.
Patient, Family & Caregiver Guide to the Regional Cancer Program
If you are a first time patient or coming back for follow up read through our patient orientation guide, "Your Guide to the Waterloo Wellington Regional Cancer Program".
Inside you will find:
- Regional Cancer Program sites and locations
- General contact information & hours
- Review of your health care team
- Basic overview of treatment options
- Support options
- Patient learning information
Add to your orientation guide by choosing the a general information package from one or more of your cancer care sites:
- Grand River Regional Cancer Centre
- Cambridge Memorial Hospital *coming soon
- St. Mary's General Hospital *coming soon
- Guelph General Hospital *coming soon
- North Wellington Health Care *coming soon
- Groves Memorial Community Hospital *coming soon
Discount parking available
GRH offers discount parking for patients and families who may have longer stays in the hospital.Find out more about parking discounts.