Waterloo Region is a vibrant place to live, work and play!
- Over 500,000 people reside in the Waterloo Region
- Located on highway 401 between Toronto, London, and Hamilton (within 1 hour)
- Known for its technology innovation sector
- Home to Wilfrid Laurier University, University of Waterloo and Conestoga College
- Province of Ontario sees it as a Places to Grow area and is investing dollars to build a new hospital in the Region
Explore Waterloo Region!
The following sites may be helpful if you are planning to relocate to the Kitchener-Waterloo Region. Links open in a new window.
- The City of Waterloo
- The City of Kitchener
- Explore Waterloo Region
- Greater Kitchener Waterloo Chamber of Commerce
- Canadian Relocation Systems
- The Real Estate Book
- The Waterloo Region Record Newspaper’s website
- Waterloo Region District School Board
- Waterloo Catholic District School Board
- Waterloo EDC
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- University of Waterloo
- Conestoga College
- Region of Waterloo International Airport