GRH is a large community teaching hospital where you can begin your career as a learner and build your career throughout your working life. We can provide you with opportunities for growth, promotion, and a rewarding life-long career.
GRH offers a wide range of care programs and services through 15 programs at the KW and Freeport Campuses located in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada and satellite centres located in Guelph, Mount Forest and the Palmerston areas.
Major Clinical Programs & Services
- Complex Continuing Care
- Childbirth & Children’s
- Mental Health
- Medical Laboratories
- Medical Imaging
Clinical Learner Partnerships
GRH also is a staunch supporter of clinical learners, hosting more than 1,000 each year from across Canada and internationally. GRH has formal partnerships with:
- Conestoga College
- University of Waterloo School of Pharmacy
- McMaster University Faculty of Health Sciences, including the Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine – Waterloo Regional Campus
- Other affiliated colleges and universities for student placements
For more information, visit Student Opportunities.
GRH also participates in Ontario Health-funded programs, including:
- Nursing Graduate Guarantee (NGG) Program for nurses who have recently graduated
- Enhanced Extern Program (EEP) for students currently enrolled in nursing or other designated programs
- Supervised Practice Experience Partnership (SPEP) for nurses who are internationally-trained
- Community Commitment Program for Nurses (CCPN) for nurses who have not been practicing in Ontario in the past 6 months