Ready to get started?
NOTICE: On March 17, GRH launched a new job portal. You will need to create a new account on the new portal to apply for more jobs. You do not need to resubmit any applications that were previously submitted, however, you will not be able to see these applications in the new portal.
- Click here to access the Grand River Hospital Job Portal. Please note, the Job Portal works best on Google Chrome.
- In the Job Portal, you will see a list of all current open positions.
- Click on the position for more details.
- To save or apply for a position, applicants must create a profile. To create a profile, please enter a valid email address and follow the necessary steps. Once created, this profile will be saved within our system for all future positions the applicant may apply for.
- Once you are logged in, simply click on the job posting and select ‘Apply’. You will then be prompted to upload your resume, cover letter and any other required documentation.
Tip: When searching for a specific position, applicants can use the search tool on the right side of the home page to set specific search criteria (i.e. search only for Full Time Nursing positions).
Due to a high volume of applicants, Grand River Hospital cannot confirm whether individual applications are received. GRH cannot comment on the hiring process, all those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The hospital will only contact you after you have formally applied through our job portal. We will never send you spontaneous job offers or requests for personal or financial information.
For any questions regarding the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Fair and equitable employment
Grand River Hospital is committed to fair and equitable employment and in our recruitment and selection practices. We strongly believe in inclusion and diversity within our organization, and welcome all applicants including, but not limited to: racialized communities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ2S+ persons, Indigenous people, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of our Hospital community. We are committed to providing and fostering a respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment. Grand River Hospital is a proud member of the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion (CCDI).
Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates, including those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources in advance for assistance.
Criminal Records Check
All new employees at GRH require a criminal record check; those who provide direct patient care must submit a valid criminal record check with a vulnerable sector screen. This can take up some time to obtain (varies on police service) and is valid for 90 days. If you have applied to GRH and are contacted for an interview, we recommend you begin the process with your local police station.