Every patient is an individual going through a unique journey. And every care provider has a unique story about why they care for patients and families.
We want to introduce you to some patients who've received care at GRH and their experiences along the way. We'll also introduce you to some of the care providers who advance exceptional care in Waterloo Region.
If you would like to tell your story, please contact GRH's communications department at email@example.com
- Celebrating Oncology Nursing Day!
- Celebrating GRH's Child Life Specialists during Child Life Month
- Two journeys, one passion: Dedicated care for the community. Celebrating the retirements of 2 of GRH’s longest serving leaders.
- GRH's Right Start Unit empowers patients in their dialysis journey
- Celebrating International Women's Day at GRH
- GRH celebrates Therapeutic Recreation Therapy month!
- A special gift 'fur' the holidays: How one GRH volunteer is giving to patients this holiday season
- Karen Quehl: A lifetime connection to compassion and care at GRH
- Peter Wechselmann: spreading positivity at Guelph Renal Clinic
- Charles Cook: Encouraging patients to “keep bangin” through treatment
- Doug Jones- using his musical gifts to comfort GRH patients
- Pat and Linda: friendship blossoming from volunteering
Patients & Families
- Coffee and samosas: how one family’s act of kindness became a holiday tradition
- Jack Peterson: life and hope at GRH’s Freeport Campus
- Mandy and Kate Bujold and Reid McIver: fortunate to have GRH’s neonatal intensive care unit in their corner
- Ashley Koebel: an unexpected early birth made better by caring NICU staff
- Jennifer Sutherland: recovering from a stroke during pregnancy
- Matthew Kleisath: keeping the passion for hockey alive through children’s cancer care close to home
- Dr. Harry Höediono: fostering new opportunities for exceptional care
- Sophia Scott: building bridges to care in the community
- Dr. Ben McCutchen: leading an important discussion on medical assistance in dying
- Tara Gutscher and Gina Leyva: partnering with GRH for life-saving blood donations in Waterloo Region
- Larry Kotseff: supporting exceptional governance at Grand River Hospital
- Darlene Karnupis: living the reality of blood, organ and tissue donation