Grand River Hospital provides affordable and accessible parking for all patients and visitors.
We have several parking lots at our KW and Freeport campuses, with onsite support to help you.
Here are some things you need to know:
- GRH offers discounted rates for patients who have chronic conditions or longer-term visits with the hospital;
- GRH keeps parking rates equitable with other public lots and major institutions in Waterloo Region;
- GRH owns all onsite parking lots including the KW Campus parking garage; and
- Revenue generated by parking maintains parking services and supports patient care at Grand River Hospital.
GRH works with Precise Park Link to manage parking at our KW and Freeport campuses. Here’s how we can help you:
- For all parking inquiries, GRH’s parking office is available on the second floor of the KW Campus by the emergency entrance. It’s open Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm. For parking enquiries including comments or concerns, please contact the parking office at 519-749-4300 ext. 2883, call the parking hotline at 519-505-6203 or email us at email@example.com.
- At the KW Campus, Precise's parking office is located on the first level of the parking garage. It’s open Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 4:30pm for in-person visits.
- At Freeport, the Precise parking office is in the Freeport Campus main lot by the gates. It’s open Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm for in-person visits.
- For all issues with the pay and display machines, Precise can be reached at 1-888-783-7275. Please also contact Grand River Hospital Parking and Security if you are having difficulties with the pay and display machines at 519-749-4300 ext. 2883 or 2505.
- For after hours concerns, Precise offers around the clock parking support through the ‘assistance button’ located on all pay machines and all entry and exit gates at both campuses.
- If you have received a parking infraction/ticket on hospital property and wish to discuss it, please contact Grand River Hospital Security Services within seven days at 519-749-4300 ext. 2505.