Grand River Hospital's security professionals take great pride on providing patients, families, visitors and staff with a safe and secure environment. The entire security team has won a GRH Award of Excellence for their exemplary service, while several other members of the department have received individual awards for their exceptional care and compassion.
We can help you with many services, which include:
- Escorts for staff, patients and visitors to parking areas;
- Support for all hospital emergency codes;
- Providing supervision and security services for all GRH buildings and grounds;
- Running the hospital's lost and found. You can contact the security officers at either campus; and
- Assistance and liaison with external services such as police, fire and emergency medical services.
We welcome your questions and comments. Please call us:
- Freeport Campus: Site: 519-749-4300 ext. 7217
- KW Campus: 519-749-4300 ext. 2505
Our offices are located as follows:
- Freeport Campus: first floor, inside and to the left of the main entrance.
- KW Campus: second floor, inside the emergency department entrance.