GRH physiotherapist Angela Thistle practices with a team of professionals dedicated to getting surgical patients well along their way to recovery.
Her care for a grateful patient helped Angela win GRH’s latest individual award of excellence.
Angela has worked at GRH for the past seven years as a physiotherapist on the inpatient surgical unit.
Her nominator recognized her for:
- Providing compassionate physiotherapy after two separate knee replacements;
- Working collaboratively with surgical staff to schedule visits when they worked for all involved;
- Being extremely positive and responsive to patients’ individual needs;
- Being professional during all of her visits; and
- Always showing respect for patients as well as her colleagues on the inpatient surgery unit.
Congratulations Angela and thank you for supporting patients as they recover from surgery!