Grand River Hospital is proud to work closely with a number of health partners in the Waterloo Region. Here are links to organizations that can help you.
- St. Mary’s General Hospital: GRH and St. Mary's work closely to provide care for residents. GRH and St. Mary's share a common medical staff, and have many joint positions.
- Cambridge Memorial Hospital: GRH and Cambridge also partner in care and services such as physical and neurological rehabilitation.
- Guelph General Hospital: GRH works with Guelph General Hospital to support kidney care in Guelph-Wellington.
- Waterloo Wellington Local Health Integration Network: the Waterloo Wellington LHIN funds and coordinates health care in Waterloo Region and Wellington County. The LHIN website now includes the home and community health care services formerly provided by the Waterloo Wellington Community Care Access Centre
- Region of Waterloo Public Health: GRH partners with Waterloo Region Public Health in a number of programs and services for newborns, and in coordinating responses to infectious diseases.
- Cancer Care Ontario: GRH works closely with Cancer Care Ontario to coordinate specialized cancer services.
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
- Canadian Blood Services: GRH is a partner for life with Canadian Blood Services, with blood donations from staff, physicians and volunteers supporting care in southwest Ontario.
- Trillium Gift of Life Network (Ontario’s Organ and Tissue Donation Agency): GRH hosts the Trillium Gift of Life Network at our hospital to promote and arrange organ and tissue donation.
Are you looking for a doctor or nurse practitioner for your own care? Please visit the Government of Ontario's page for more information (opens in a new window).