The hospital's health information management department is responsible for the release of a patients (past and present) health information. The office is open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. It is located at GRH’s KW Campus at 835 King Street West in Kitchener.
- The telephone number 519-749-4300 extension 2108
Can I view my personal health information?
Yes, an appointment is required in order to be able to view your record. Please contact the release of information department.
How do I get a copy of my health records?
If you were a patient of GRH, you may receive a copy of your health records by submitting a written request to GRH. Please download and fill out the Patient Authorization for Release of Health Record form in PDF format. You can send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 519-749-4311, or book an appointment to discuss at 519-749-4300, ext. 2108.
Due to Covid-19, we are not open to the public. Please submit all requests through email or call us at ext. 2108
Access your medial images (x-rays, CT scans, etc.) online
To access your medical images online, please enroll at www.pocket.health/kitchener.
There is a fee at the time of enrolment which includes permanent access to all previous imaging as well as any new exams. PocketHealth has two membership options: Flex ($10/month, cancel anytime) and Unlimited ($49/year). Both plans give you:
- Unlimited imaging record requests from any of the 600+ PocketHealth-connected
- Up to 4 additional profiles to manage all imaging records, all in one place.
- Lifetime permanent storage for all imaging records.
- Ability to cancel anytime and continue to access and share your imaging records, hospitals and clinics from any device, without incurring any additional charges.
Plus, with Unlimited you can securely store and share any past imaging from CDs and any health records, including lab results, prescriptions and vaccine receipts.