At Grand River Hospital, we work to maintain and provide a range of information under Ontario laws.
There are three main areas you can access information of various types:
- Freedom of information: how to access a range of non-patient records and information from GRH;
- Health information and records: giving you access to your health record with your consent; and
- Privacy: how we collect, use, safeguard and disclose your personal information and personal health information.
You are welcome to look under each section to see how we can help you.
We are happy to hear from you if you want to know something that is not covered in these pages. You are welcome to call us at:
- Health records: 519-749-4300 extensions 3841 or 2527; and
- Freedom of information and privacy: 519-749-4275, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org