Information for all
Please go to the Region of Waterloo Public Health website for more information about COVID-19 symptoms, and complete the self-assessment tool. Click here for the link [opens a new window]. If you are unable to leave your home for testing due to a medical condition, speak to your health care provider or call an assessment centre.
All patients with positive results will be contacted by Public Health, otherwise please follow up with your family physician.
To access your COVID-19 test results (for those with a valid Ontario Health card):
- Go to Ontario.ca/covid19 [will open in new window]
- Click on “Check your lab results” on the right side of the page.
- Fill in the information required. You will need a valid (green) Ontario health card.
- Select “Verify patient” and follow the instructions.
- For those without a valid Ontario health card, staff will let you know how you can access your results.
**Please note: results may take up to 7 days to be available**
Grand River Hospital COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing Centre - 137 Glasgow St. (in the Catalyst parking lot)
Map [opens in a new window]
- Hours of operation: testing of residents will happen from 7:30 am to 6 pm (subject to change)
- The clinic may close at times due to poor weather - if this happens, we will post the information here and on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- No appointment is necessary and walk-ups can be accommodated
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing, you can complete our Deaf/Hard of Hearing Registration form [opens new window] before you arrive at the clinic or one will be provided to you when you arrive
- Please do not enter the Catalyst building – follow the directions of the security staff who will be on-site to support you
- If you do not have an Ontario health card: please fill out this form and send to Grand River Hospital's health information management department by fax at 519-749-4311, or by scanning and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org to have your results released. This form is necessary to release health information.
St. Mary’s General Hospital COVID-19 Testing Centre
- Location: 50 Bathurst Drive, Unit 1, Waterloo
- Hours of operation: 9 am to 5 pm
- Call 519-885-9517 to schedule an appointment