Grand River Hospital (GRH) is committed to becoming a world class health system supporting healthier lives. Our team members are our most valuable resource and will be the reason we are recognized as a leader in healthcare.
Who We Are
- Large community teaching hospital serving Waterloo Region, Wellington County, and Southwestern Ontario
- 600+ bed hospital with over 15 clinical program and services
- 6,000+ highly skilled and dedicated team members
- 4,000+ staff
- 600 professional staff (such as physicians and midwives)
- 1,000 learners
- 1,000 volunteers.
Our Vision, Mission & Core Values
Vision – A world class health system supporting healthier lives.
Mission – Deliver an exceptional health care experience with compassion. Driven by inspired people, an unwavering quality focus, strong partnerships and innovative solutions.
- Welcome One to Welcome All
- Trust and be Trustworthy
- Courage to Start, Heart to Finish
Awards & Recognition
Our Commitment to You
Grand River Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all team members, free from violence and harassment. We are also committed to providing an environment that is accessible and inclusive for all.
GRH is a place where you can truly make a difference and we’d like you to be a part of our team!