Grand River Hospital’s patient accounts services are available to help you with billings for non-provincially funded services that the hospital provides.
Our locations and contact information at both the KW and Freeport campuses are as follows:
|KW Campus: 835 King Street West, Kitchener||Kaufman building, third floor, room 342||Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm (excluding statutory holidays)||519-749-4300, extension 2604|
|Freeport Campus: 3570 King Street East, Kitchener||First floor, by the gift shop (turn left at the main door and travel about half-way down the hall)||Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm (excluding statutory holidays)||519-749-4300 extension 7082|
Our email address is email@example.com
We have several options for payment of hospital services. We accept debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, cheques and/or bank drafts and money orders.
Some of the ways you can pay a bill are as follows:
- In person at our patient accounts office at the Freeport Campus. Our KW Campus also has a payment drop box at the Kaufman Building entrance at 40 Green Street which is accessible at any time.
- By mail: Cheques can be made payable to: Grand River Hospital. Please indicate your account number on your cheque. Payments for both campuses can be mailed to: Grand River Hospital, Attention: Patient Accounts, P. O. Box 9056, 835 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario N2G 1G3.
- Online: Electronic funds transfer can be done through your home bank website. You will need to have arranged this option with your bank prior. Grand River Hospital will be listed as one of the vendors for selection. Please reference your GRH account number (found on your invoice) when making your payment.
- Telephonepersonal banking: Available through your home bank. Please consult with your bank for details.
- By credit card: please complete the top portion of your bill or statement, with your credit card information and mail to Grand River Hospital.
Alternatively, please call us at 519-749-4300 ext. 2604 (KW Campus) or ext. 7082 (Freeport Campus) and your payment can be processed over the phone. An authorization number will be provided to you.
Please note that a $25 processing fee will apply on all returned payments. We’ll be pleased to forward receipts upon request.
If you would like to make a donation to support enhancements to patient care at Grand River Hospital, we’d appreciate your support. Please feel free to visit the Grand River Hospital Foundation website (opens in new window) or call 519-749-4205.
We’re happy to help with inquiries about your patient account.
We welcome your calls at 519-749-4300 ext 2604. To speak with the right person, please dial the following extensions depending on the first letter of your last name.
- For last name starting with A, B, C, D, E, F, G, please dial 3838.
- For last name starting with H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O please dial 3706.
- For last name starting with P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z please dial 3836.