For short-term parking: pay and display lots
- There are several pay and display spots near the main entrance of Freeport, and at the specialized mental health entrance from Morrison Road.
- The cost is $3 per half hour or $14 per 24 hours.
- Please pay before you enter the hospital at any of the pay and display machines located around the property. The machines accept coins and credit cards.
- Once payment is processed you will receive a receipt and parking stub showing you’ve paid and the time and date your parking expires. The stub must be displayed face up on the dashboard of your vehicle.
- There are accessible permit only spots located in both lots. Payment is required when parking in an accessible permit only spot.
- If you are having trouble with the pay and display machine please contact Precise Park Link at 1-888-783-7275 or Grand River Hospital security at 519-749-4300 extension 7217.
Short and long-term parking is also available in the Freeport main parking lot
- Shorter term rates are $3 per half hour, with a maximum daily rate of $14 per exit.
- Pay for the daily ticket at the pay machine by the exit gates in the main lot with cash, coin or credit.
- Payment can also be made for the daily ticket at the exit gates with credit only.
- If the Freeport main lot is full, there is a grace period on the ticket you received from the entry gate that will allow you to exit at no charge.
Long term passes:
- A $14 day pass can be purchased from the pay machine with cash, coin or credit. The day pass allows you in and out privileges for 24 hours.
- Longer term rates in the form of a bi-weekly pass for $23 or a monthly pass for $45 can be purchased from the pay machine in the main lot with cash, coin or credit.
- The day pass, bi-weekly and monthly passes must be inserted at the entry gate to work at the exit gates. In and out privileges are available with all passes.
- There are 14 spots in the main lot designated as parking spots for renal, pulmonary and outpatient rehab patients with valid permits only.
- You may receive a parking infraction if you park in any permit only spots without a valid permit.
Please note there is an ATM on the main level of the Freeport Campus by the cafeteria. There is a change machine located at the main entrance.