Our medical imaging department offers a wide range of therapeutic and diagnostic exams to service our outpatients, inpatients, and emergency patients.
For more information on each service, please click on the links below. Except as noted, all of these services are provided at our KW Campus at 835 King Street West in Kitchener.
- Bone mineral densitometry
- CT scan
- General x-ray
- Interventional radiology procedures
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Mammography breast imaging (located at the GRH Freeport Campus, at 3570 King Street East in Kitchener)
- Nuclear medicine (in partnership with St Mary’s Hospital)
The special testing unit is made up of six labs providing a variety of cardio-respiratory and neurology tests.
All labs are located at Grand River Hospital’s KW Campus, at 835 King Street West in Kitchener.
Looking to refer a patient?
If you're a physician and would like to refer a patient to GRH, visit our referral page for referral forms and more information.Refer a patient