GRH offers outpatient mental health clinics at its KW Campus at 835 King Street West and across the street at 850 King Street West.
Generally, these outpatient services are for patients who need or likely need short term help for assessment, treatment and support.
Patients are referred to these clinics from other GRH mental health programs or from family physicians or urgent care clinics. If you would like more information or to find out how to make a referral please call: 519-749-4310.
Outpatient clinics and services that are offered include:
- Psychiatric consultation clinic (PCC): A psychiatrist will provide an assessment and then provide treatment recommendations to a family physician.
- Rapid response team: If you are seen in the emergency department you may be referred to this service for consultation and short term treatment.
- Transitional support and medication optimization: Helps patients who need more support to move from more intense services to community based programs.
- Mount Hope day hospital: A day treatment program to help patients avoid hospitalization or to transition out of hospital.
- Hazelglen: A short-term treatment service to help individuals and families manage a crisis situation.
To get help in the community you can call anytime to Here 24/7www.here247.ca at 1-844-437-3247 or TTY 1-877-688-5501. Here24/7 does intake, assessment, referral, crisis support and can help you figure out what will be the most helpful.