Every patient is an individual going through a unique journey. And every care provider has a unique story about why they care for patients and families.
We want to introduce you to some patients who've received care at GRH and their experiences along the way. We'll also introduce you to some of the care providers who advance exceptional care in Waterloo Region.
If you would like to tell your story, please contact GRH's communications department at email@example.com
- Heather Jennings: building partnerships for mental health patients and their families
- Roman Jovanovic: providing comfort to patients in emergency
- Jenn Lambert: expert children’s care with a family touch
- Carol Holst: striving to make GRH’s intensive care unit as safe as it can be
- Mark Smith: witnessing exceptional care and advancement in medical imaging for nearly two decades
- Candice Weber: helping staff walk for miles, and miles and miles
- Joanne Bulkiewski: years of traveling the world leading back to helping the GRH community
- John Goertzen: bringing a lifetime of volunteering to GRH's emergency department
- Brian Grant: giving back to GRH's Freeport Campus
- Eleanor Kaufman: helping keep the GRH Volunteer Association healthy
- Volunteer Larry Smith: a surrogate caregiver
- Evan Chong: from GRH volunteer to soon-to-be doctor