Every patient is an individual going through a unique journey. And every care provider has a unique story about why they care for patients and families.
We want to introduce you to some patients who've received care at GRH and their experiences along the way. We'll also introduce you to some of the care providers who advance exceptional care in Waterloo Region.
If you would like to tell your story, please contact GRH's communications department at email@example.com
- Dr. Abhishek Narayan: helping seniors regain an independent status
- Dr. Nicole Didyk: improving health and quality of life for seniors
- Susan Edgar: passionate about improving seniors care
- Janice Bayley: expert ultrasound imaging for exceptional patient care
- Clarence Graansma: helping bring high quality kidney care right to patients’ homes
- Patti Bambury: providing exceptional care to children living with cancer
- Janet and Ian: the clown duo lifting spirits at GRH's Freeport Campus
- Joanne Bulkiewski: years of traveling the world leading back to helping the GRH community
- John Goertzen: bringing a lifetime of volunteering to GRH's emergency department
- Brian Grant: giving back to GRH's Freeport Campus
- Eleanor Kaufman: helping keep the GRH Volunteer Association healthy
- Volunteer Larry Smith: a surrogate caregiver