Every patient is an individual going through a unique journey. And every care provider has a unique story about why they care for patients and families.
We want to introduce you to some patients who've received care at GRH and their experiences along the way. We'll also introduce you to some of the care providers who advance exceptional care in Waterloo Region.
If you would like to tell your story, please contact GRH's communications department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bob Frey: proud of GRH and its surgical program
- Tommy Sing: putting young patients first
- Shelley Huisken: helping make outpatient mental health a success
- Marina and Melissa Kaleta: bringing family to the front line of health care
- Nicole Tallieu and Saldon Traina: part of the GRH family
- Carolyn Wright and Colleen Backewich: sisters advancing exceptional care
- Isabella and Sabrina: Making friendships within the GRH community
- Mary-Beth and Mary Reynolds: volunteering at GRH as a shared experience
- Danielle Vucenovic: Bringing HELP to those at GRH
- Amanda Paul: telling the stories of GRH’s volunteers
- Penny Loker: lending volunteer support to emergency patients
- Connie Henderson: helping to inspire GRH cancer patients