Every patient is an individual going through a unique journey. And every care provider has a unique story about why they care for patients and families.
We want to introduce you to some patients who've received care at GRH and their experiences along the way. We'll also introduce you to some of the care providers who advance exceptional care in Waterloo Region.
If you would like to tell your story, please contact GRH's communications department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debbie Bruder: linking technology to front line care
- Willa Wettlaufer: supporting the technological back-bone of patient care
- Cristina Peter: advancing exceptional cancer care for young GRH patients
- Pam Wooten: a conduit for patient care at Grand River Hospital
- Michelle Flanagan: advancing exceptional emergency care at GRH
- Angelo Ceccato: helping build a better Grand River Hospital
- Wilfred Reck: volunteering to give back
- Mary Doggrell: an unstoppable volunteer
- Lucille West: nearly five decades of volunteer commitment
- Bill Blair: supporting GRH patients and families in times of crisis
- Betty Fritz: the rewards of helping others
- Noor Jaffar: volunteering to connect with patients through their recovery