Every patient is an individual going through a unique journey. And every care provider has a unique story about why they care for patients and families.
We want to introduce you to some patients who've received care at GRH and their experiences along the way. We'll also introduce you to some of the care providers who advance exceptional care in Waterloo Region.
If you would like to tell your story, please contact GRH's communications department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leanne Tremain: helping GRH’s renal team to thrive
- Raynna Cameron: helping make addiction recovery a reality
- Dr. Duncan Schwarz: care and understanding at the end of life
- Laiya Carayannopoulos: benefiting from a welcoming learning experience at GRH
- Olivia Geen: building her medical skills with Grand River Hospital
- Rebecca Jesso: a passionate nurse practitioner in critical care
- Noor Jaffar: volunteering to connect with patients through their recovery
- Isabella and Sabrina: Making friendships within the GRH community
- Mary-Beth and Mary Reynolds: volunteering at GRH as a shared experience
- Danielle Vucenovic: Bringing HELP to those at GRH
- Amanda Paul: telling the stories of GRH’s volunteers
- Penny Loker: lending volunteer support to emergency patients