Every patient is an individual going through a unique journey. And every care provider has a unique story about why they care for patients and families.
We want to introduce you to some patients who've received care at GRH and their experiences along the way. We'll also introduce you to some of the care providers who advance exceptional care in Waterloo Region.
If you would like to tell your story, please contact GRH's communications department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patrick Henderson: making recreation a vital part of mental health recovery
- Dr. Marin Franchetto: building on a family tradition of care
- Dr. Rosanne St. Bernard: welcoming Waterloo Region’s new benign hematologist
- Dr. Sarah Leonard: helping patients on their cancer journey
- Justine Ferguson: giving patients the right tools for their care
- Hermine Brown: combining the best of nursing care and teaching
- Wilfred Reck: volunteering to give back
- Mary Doggrell: an unstoppable volunteer
- Lucille West: nearly five decades of volunteer commitment
- Bill Blair: supporting GRH patients and families in times of crisis
- Betty Fritz: the rewards of helping others
- Noor Jaffar: volunteering to connect with patients through their recovery