Every patient is an individual going through a unique journey. And every care provider has a unique story about why they care for patients and families.
We want to introduce you to some patients who've received care at GRH and their experiences along the way. We'll also introduce you to some of the care providers who advance exceptional care in Waterloo Region.
If you would like to tell your story, please contact GRH's communications department at email@example.com
- Dr. Phil Kowtecky: good questions get to the heart of a patient’s needs
- Larysa Brown: helping patients live life to the fullest
- Angela Tuffnail: passionate about restoring independence for patients
- Colleen Cameron: using questions for medication safety
- Dr. Peter Kuhnert: building a bridge for better mental health care
- Sharon Vassell: ensuring the safety of GRH’s surgical instruments
- Janet and Ian: the clown duo lifting spirits at GRH's Freeport Campus
- Joanne Bulkiewski: years of traveling the world leading back to helping the GRH community
- John Goertzen: bringing a lifetime of volunteering to GRH's emergency department
- Brian Grant: giving back to GRH's Freeport Campus
- Eleanor Kaufman: helping keep the GRH Volunteer Association healthy
- Volunteer Larry Smith: a surrogate caregiver