Every patient is an individual going through a unique journey. And every care provider has a unique story about why they care for patients and families.
We want to introduce you to some patients who've received care at GRH and their experiences along the way. We'll also introduce you to some of the care providers who advance exceptional care in Waterloo Region.
If you would like to tell your story, please contact GRH's communications department at email@example.com
- Natisha Lal: growing a career in GRH’s medical imaging service
- Krista Jovanovic: supporting compassionate care in advanced medical imaging
- Erika Barbosa: "I can't imagine doing anything else besides nursing"
- Sarah Renner: helping stroke patients regain their independence
- Maureen Evans: supporting care and recovery through speech language pathology
- Anita Syens: providing care for the spirit of an individual
- Wilfred Reck: volunteering to give back
- Mary Doggrell: an unstoppable volunteer
- Lucille West: nearly five decades of volunteer commitment
- Bill Blair: supporting GRH patients and families in times of crisis
- Betty Fritz: the rewards of helping others
- Noor Jaffar: volunteering to connect with patients through their recovery