Every patient is an individual going through a unique journey. And every care provider has a unique story about why they care for patients and families.
We want to introduce you to some patients who've received care at GRH and their experiences along the way. We'll also introduce you to some of the care providers who advance exceptional care in Waterloo Region.
If you would like to tell your story, please contact GRH's communications department at email@example.com
- Kelly Cronin: supporting patients on the path to tobacco-free living
- Dr. Tina Mah: passionate about health sciences research to improve care
- Laura Errey: part of a team helping to make speech happen again
- Jessa Bamford: bringing a range of speech language services to patients
- Olivia Mann: passionate about giving patients their voices back
- Carol Kuntz: Nursing week award nominee (and winner!) goes out of her way to ensure individual patient needs are met