Every patient is an individual going through a unique journey. And every care provider has a unique story about why they care for patients and families.
We want to introduce you to some patients who've received care at GRH and their experiences along the way. We'll also introduce you to some of the care providers who advance exceptional care in Waterloo Region.
If you would like to tell your story, please contact GRH's communications department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candice Weber: helping staff walk for miles, and miles and miles
- Mike Collins: educating future providers about better medication safety
- Sheri Douglas: helping every patient have a successful birth
- Jess Wong: benefiting from a great learning experience at GRH
- Lisa Soehner and Dana Schultz: helping improve patients’ experiences at GRH
- Dr Brian Kelly: part of GRH’s stroke care team
- John Goertzen: bringing a lifetime of volunteering to GRH's emergency department
- Brian Grant: giving back to GRH's Freeport Campus
- Eleanor Kaufman: helping keep the GRH Volunteer Association healthy
- Volunteer Larry Smith: a surrogate caregiver
- Evan Chong: from GRH volunteer to soon-to-be doctor
- One thing leads to another: Joy Bent on 28 years of volunteering at GRH