Every patient is an individual going through a unique journey. And every care provider has a unique story about why they care for patients and families.
We want to introduce you to some patients who've received care at GRH and their experiences along the way. We'll also introduce you to some of the care providers who advance exceptional care in Waterloo Region.
If you would like to tell your story, please contact GRH's communications department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daphne Hale: an incredible centennial blood donor
- Mary Thibault: helping make children’s experiences at GRH better
- Lisa Arseneau: supporting patient care at GRH around the clock
- Ala' Al-Thibeh: learning to be present as a spiritual care intern
- Laura Fietje: helping to provide a wholeness of care
- Florence Juma: supporting patients and educating the next generation of spiritual care providers
- Connie Henderson: helping to inspire GRH cancer patients
- Janet and Ian: the clown duo lifting spirits at GRH's Freeport Campus
- Joanne Bulkiewski: years of traveling the world leading back to helping the GRH community
- John Goertzen: bringing a lifetime of volunteering to GRH's emergency department
- Brian Grant: giving back to GRH's Freeport Campus
- Eleanor Kaufman: helping keep the GRH Volunteer Association healthy